We Manage For You
We Help You Maximize Return On Your Investment
Study shows that 37% of United States small businesses are adapted to the cloud, but an anticipated 78% will be fully cloud operational by 2020. 65% are conducting backoffice work including bookkeeping and accounting with cloud-based apps today. Nearly half (43%) of small business owners use a smartphone as the primary device to run their operations.
If you’re a small business owner, you probably don’t have an IT department yet or got an IT department that is already overworked keeping key systems running. How to manage the technology in your company with less headaches? Small businesses can adopt more effective approaches such as using managed service providers that deliver some or all services remotely, or hiring consulting firm to help you to reduce IT management costs.
Ascend Secure Technologies, Inc. provides tailored cloud solution for companies especially for small businesses with Azure cloud solutions.
Azure Cloud Services – Ideal for Small Business
- Very low Up-front costs
- Minimal need for prior experience
- Fast and reliable internet
- Clear and concise operating processes
- Incredible flexibility and security you can count on
- Seamless integration with other Microsoft services
Azure options for small and medium businesses
- Azure backup provides an easy and automatic backup for servers (2008 R2 and higher), client machines (Windows 7 and higher), and Azure virtual machines. These backups are encrypted, compressed, and most importantly, off-site.
- Disaster Recovery
- Azure Site Recovery, without the requirement for System Center, enables us to make a replica of our on-premise VMs in Azure. It is the perfect DR solution for SMBs, as it is easy to setup, and well within the budgets of SMB clients.
- Enterprise Mobility Suite
EMS combines three standalone products: Azure Active Directory Premium, Intune, and Azure Rights Management. Combining these 3 services facilitates you to control and manage devices, users, and data.
Azure Active Directory Premium – from multi-factor authentication, to reporting and single sign on to 2500 SAS apps, and on-premise synchronization, AA is your identity management and control center in and for the cloud.
Intune – manage the explosion of the BYOD movement in your clients’ environments. Register and manage these devices, including the option for selective wipe of devices, and password resets. Publish apps for your users and manage it all from a single pane of glass.
Azure Rights Management – keep data safe as we move away from the traditional brick and mortar environment. ARM allows you to control where your data goes and who has access to it.
Azure virtual machines enable the SMB clients to expand the datacenter to Azure. VMs can be used in a variety of ways, from production to test/dev. There are several advantages to using Azure VMs over on-premise virtual machines.
Fast – a fully configured SQL server VM can be up and running in about 10 minutes.
- Scalable – scale up, or just as important, scale down as your environment changes.
- Consumption-based – you only pay for the resources you use.
- When finished with the VM, you can delete it.
- Licensing, for the most part, is included when you use a VM template. Please check the specific licensing details for non-MS VM templates.
Hosting Line of Business applications has never been easier. Using Remote App in Azure, you can offer the LOB applications to clients using the secure and familiar Remote App interface and keep the data secure in Azure or on-premise.