Implementing tools such as Office 365 helps non-profit organizations improve numerous business processes that can otherwise be a challenge on a day-to-day basis. Qualified nonprofits can receive Office 365 Nonprofit E1 or Office 365 Nonprofit Business Essentials as a donation or they can upgrade to the advanced features in Office 365 Nonprofit E3 or Office 365 Nonprofit Business Premium at a significant discount.
From managing grants to document sharing / file management and data access at different levels, having the right technology can increase your bottom line and free up resources enabling you to focus on your mission.
Office 365 Benefits
- Reduced costs: no need to own/manage a server in-house freeing up time and resources to focus on building the non-profit program
- Increased communications with donors and stakeholders including Lync online and mobile device access
- Access to the latest Microsoft Office licenses at greatly reduced prices
- No more upgrades
- Works across Mac and PC
- Works on iPads, Androids, and Windows 8 slates
- One version of the truth around files with SharePoint Online file sharing
- Access anywhere, anytime enabling staff and volunteers to work from home or wherever they are based
Saving costs, maximizing efficiency, and having effective communication are essential for non-profit organizations. Being bogged down by heavy IT support costs and having inadequate technology can hinder a non-profit organization from serving their cause to their greatest potential. With office 365, both staff and volunteers can collaborate effectively anywhere, anytime.